The EPCAMR organization is overseen by a Board of Trustees which represent a diverse group of individuals from the Anthracite Region of Pennsylvania. A list of organizations that our board members represent is at the bottom of this page. Please see our Guide Star Profile, which outlines our commitment to transparency.
EPCAMR Quarterly Board Meetings:
While it is would be nearly impossible for our organization to go “paperless”, we are attempting to be conscientious of our environment, thereby, reducing the amount of waste that each of us collectively, generate as a part of our volunteer and work experiences. Please see the links below for paperwork we provide at board meetings.
- Current Year: Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Monthly Staff Reports
- Past: Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Monthly Staff Reports
EPCAMR Business Documents:
The list of documents below represent those available for download. In addition, EPCAMR also has Operating Budgets, Articles of Incorporation, Federal Tax Exemption Letter, PA Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption, Code of Ethics, Conflict of Interest Policy, Financial Management Policy, Procurement Policy, Marketing Plan, a GIS Map/Data Disclaimer and Copyright Notification which are available upon request.
- Annual Reports and Project History
- By-laws (Version 4)
- Strategic Plan (2011)
- Employee Policy Manual (2013)
- EPCAMR’s 15th Anniversary Dinner Fundraiser
Current EPCAMR Board Members
For reasons of privacy, we will only list the board members name and organization(s) that are part of the nominating committee. There are also several watershed, individual, and student members that may serve on committees of the board.
- Bernie McGurl (President) Lackawanna County Conservation District & Lackawanna River Corridor Association
- Albert Mabus (Vice President) Northumberland County Conservation District
- Cheryl Brobst (Treasurer) Columbia County Conservation District & Catawissa Creek Watershed Association
- Christine Haldeman (Secretary) Rettew Associates & Schuylkill Headwaters Association
- Ed Wytovich (Past President) Schuylkill Conservation District & Catawissa Creek Watershed Association
- Jeff McNelly ARIPPA
- Mary Wagner Columbia County Conservation District
- Megan Blackmon Dauphin County Conservation District
- Eric Naguski Dauphin County Conservation District
- Michael Hubler Dauphin County Conservation District
- Cheryl Nolan Lackawanna County Conservation District
- Jerry Stiles Lackawanna County Conservation District
- Tim Ference Luzerne Conservation District & Friends of the Nescopeck
- Pete Haentjens Luzerne Conservation District & EMARR Inc.
- Aaron Stredny Luzerne Conservation District
- Judy Becker Northumberland County Conservation District
- Jaci Harner Northumberland County Conservation District
- M. Irvil Kear Schuylkill Conservation District
- Corey Richmond Sullivan County Conservation District & Endless Mountains RC & D
- Rick Walck Friends of the Nescopeck
- Elizabeth Doan Friends of the Nescopeck
- Leigh Ann Kemmerer (Individual) Wyoming Valley
- Frank L. Knorek Jr. (Individual) Wyoming Valley
- Brandon Hannis (Individual Student) Wyoming Valley
- Alayne Rosner (Lifetime Individual) Wyoming Valley
- Alana J. Mauger (Lifetime Individual) Pennsylvania
If you are located within the 16 County Region of EPCAMR and you or your organization or business would like to become a member of EPCAMR, please download the EPCAMR Membership Form and submit it via mail to our Office. New memberships are always welcome. Typically annual memberships are renewed by our annual meeting in August.