EPCAMR is overseen by a Board of Trustees, representing a diverse group of individuals from the Anthracite Region of Pennsylvania. A list of the organizations our board represents is at the bottom of this page. Please see our Guide Star profile, which outlines our commitment to transparency.
EPCAMR Quarterly Board Meetings: While it is not possible for our organization to go “paperless,” we are conscientious of our environment and provide information on our board meetings online. Please see the links below for board meeting agendas, minutes, and monthly staff reports.
- Current Year: Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, & Monthly Staff Reports
- Past: Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, & Monthly Staff Reports
EPCAMR Business Documents: The list of documents below are available for download. In addition, EPCAMR has Operating Budgets, Articles of Incorporation, Federal Tax Exemption Letter, Pennsylvania Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption, Code of Ethics, Conflict of Interest Policy, Financial Management Policy, Procurement Policy, Marketing Plan, and GIS Map/Data Disclaimer and Copyright Notification, which are all available upon request.
- Annual Reports and Project History
- By-laws (Version 4)
- Strategic Plan (2011)
- Employee Policy Manual (2013)
Current EPCAMR Board Members: For privacy reasons, we only list board member names and the organization(s) they represent. The EPCAMR Board accepts nominations from their nominating committee and serves as its own nominating committee to elect members at large.* Watershed, individual, and student members may also serve on committees of the board.
- Bernie McGurl (President) Lackawanna County Conservation District & Lackawanna River Conservation Association
- Albert Mabus (Vice President) Northumberland County Conservation District
- Cheryl Brobst* (Treasurer) Catawissa Creek Watershed Association
- Christine Haldeman* (Secretary) Schuylkill Headwaters Association
- Ed Wytovich* (Past President) Catawissa Creek Watershed Association
- George Ellis ARIPPA
- Mary Wagner Columbia County Conservation District
- Eric Naguski Dauphin County Conservation District
- Cheryl Nolan Lackawanna County Conservation District
- Jerry Stiles Lackawanna County Conservation District
- Tim Ference Luzerne Conservation District & Friends of the Nescopeck
- Pete Haentjens Luzerne Conservation District & EMARR Inc.
- John Levitsky Luzerne Conservation District
- Judy Becker Northumberland County Conservation District
- Jaci Harner Northumberland County Conservation District
- M. Irvil Kear* Schuylkill Headwaters Association
- Ben Vaupel Schuylkill Conservation District
- Corey Richmond Sullivan County Conservation District
- Carey Entz-Rine Lycoming County Conservation District
- Leigh Ann Kemmerer* EPCAMR (Volunteer)
- Dan Tarolli* Rosenn, Jenkins and Greenwald
- Jeff Gittleman* Hawk Mountain Labs
- John Welsh* John Welsh Photography
If you are located within the 16-county region of EPCAMR and you or your organization/business would like to become a member of EPCAMR, please download the EPCAMR Membership Form and submit it to our office at 101 S. Main Street, Ashley, PA 18706. New memberships are always welcome. Typically, annual memberships are renewed at our annual meeting held in August.