The EPCAMR organization is overseen by a Board of Trustees which represent a diverse group of individuals from the Anthracite Region of Pennsylvania. A list of organizations that our board members represent is at the bottom of this page. Please see our Guide Star Profile for more organizational information.
EPCAMR Quarterly Board Meetings:
While it is would be nearly impossible for our organization to go “paperless”, we are attempting to be conscientious of our environment, thereby, reducing the amount of waste that each of us collectively, generate as a part of our volunteer and work experiences. Please see the links below for paperwork we provide at board meetings.
- Current Year: Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Monthly Staff Reports
- Past: Board Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Monthly Staff Reports
EPCAMR Business Documents:
The list of documents below represent those available for download. In addition, EPCAMR also has Operating Budgets, Articles of Incorporation, Federal Tax Exemption Letter, PA Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption, Code of Ethics, Conflict of Interest Policy, Financial Management Policy, Procurement Policy, Marketing Plan, a GIS Map/Data Disclaimer and Copyright Notification which are available upon request.
- Annual Reports and Project History
- By-laws (Version 4)
- Strategic Plan (2011)
- Employee Policy Manual
- EPCAMR’s 15th Anniversary Dinner Fundraiser
Current EPCAMR Board Members
For reasons of privacy, we will only list the organizations that are part of the EPCAMR Board and not the individual representatives. There are also several individual and student memberships that will remain unlisted.
- Columbia County Conservation District
- Dauphin County Conservation District
- Lackawanna County Conservation District
- Lebanon County Conservation District
- Luzerne Conservation District
- Northumberland County Conservation District
- Schuylkill Conservation District
- Sullivan County Conservation District
- Catawissa Creek Watershed Association
- Firwood Senior Citizens
- Friends of the Nescopeck
- Schuylkill Headwaters Association
- Wiconisco Creek Restoration Association
If you are located within the 16 County Region of EPCAMR and your Conservation District or Industry Organization would like to become an official member of EPCAMR, please download the EPCAMR Membership Form and submit it via mail to our Office.